SC2070 is a high-resolution near-/midfield Monitor that combines the eminent technologies of SC3070 and the TEC Award-winning SC4070 in a compact 2-way monitor.
Most prominent feature of SC2070 is a newly developed Air Motion Transformer RS7 which is the largest AMT used in a 2-way monitor. RS7 has been developed specifically for SC2070 to achieve a crossover frequency at 1800Hz that is astonishingly low for a 2-way monitor. The diaphragm area is 1.5 times larger in comparison to the tweeter’s membrane used in SC207.
High and upper midrange range frequencies are reproduced with unparalleled precision and resolution, revealing smallest nuances and assuring a midrange imaging at levels like those normally found in 3-way systems.
The SC2070 is a perfect work piece for mid-size professional and home recording studios where quality is paramount.
- Fully-fledged 2-way near / mid field monitor
- Newly developed proprietary RS7 Air Motion Transformer sets the crossover frequency to low 1800Hz and provides a pristine reproduction of high- and upper midrange frequency
- 6.5″ low frequency driver with glass-fibre coated honeycomb diaphragm provides powerful bass response
- Sophisticated enclosure with an ultra-stiff front plate and bevelled cabinet edges reduces unwanted resonances and diffraction
- 2 high-quality Class D amplifier with total output power of 250 W
- Front-sided volume control and room EQ settings via SMART-knob enables perfect integration into every listening environment
- Dimmable LED ring>> High-resolution 24bit/192kHz Burr-Brown A/D converter
Production Expert birtir umfjöllun um SC2070:
“I found the SC2070 incredibly linear, never “boxy” or nasal in some of the middle octaves of the piano. The sound feels bigger than the size of the speaker, unconstrained, and not flanged or inflated.”
“Now I had no doubt the SC2070 meant business. They go low, fast, and proud.”
“Using the SMART-knob to fiddle with these functions was a joy.”
“The SC2070 is a modern reference monitor. Rich in bass power and sub-lows energy, fast on the transients, with a solid foundation in the subwoofer area that you can still hear at very low volume, which to me is incredibly important.”
Hér er tengill á umfjöllun Production Expert.